<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday, June 20, 2010
Fried Chicken Popcorn @ 3:11 PM

Watched Karate Kid last night with the whole family as a celebration of the Day for our Dearest Dads- Father's Day. Which is today, as u can see. So...



" HAPPIE FATHER'S DAY DADDY-O"



Okay I dont call him "daddy-o" cause he cringes everythime I used the Brit accent(tally-ho, dahhhling). But I mean to wish all the dads and awesom fathers out there- Brad Pitt, Gerald Butler, Barack Obama, bla bla bla etc. Funny, I am still in a dissastisfied mood, but oddly on the outside Im so surprisingly bright, I dont even know why I wish Pitt and Butler. I dislike Pitt's overgrown beard and Butler's poor choice of movie roles. I like President Obama tho , cause he's black and cool. Like men in black. Hahas

Anyway I digress

I wore this grey cardigan and a casual mini black dress inside, paired up with a pair of jean material converse sneakers and a Roxy clutch. Heres the funny thing, I think I dont like dress up when I go out with my friends? I dunno, its always a feeling where I feel as if Im wearing something MAJORLY innapropriate, and I would feel dyingly uncomfortable. Okay picture this: I had went out wth the gang for my bday and i wore this black sleeveless thingy , brown belt around and MNG jeans. I feel... I cant even spell that word out. I feel...plumpy. haha, yeps.I feel like a chubster. Which is noobish, I know, but I constantly compared my whole being with others around, and I was not wearing glasses at that time! There was this feeling of disgust and utter uneasiness bottle up deep inside. Okay, then again I do dramatise the whole feeling of it. But, I feel chubby and this did not change. Oh, why am I born girl and one of the fashion-crazy maniacs who LOVE brands nd all things glittery? Whoosh, I should be grateful to God that I was not born a table but still, *sigh

*Appearances vs Inner beauty
To tell the truth, Kimora Lee Simmons aint really the typical beauty that one usually assume: (for Asians and apartheid arseholes)Large,watery, pitiful-looking eyes, pink pout lips, pale face, pink blush on the cheeks, thin high bridge nose and beautiful blond hair(okay, this is NOT really Asian-wanted, well, except if ur Xiaxue)(For Americanos) Tan skin, tan hair, tan butt tan pussies tan etc. To me, Kimora is the ABSOLUTE FABULOSITY.SHes awesome and cool and fashionable, she's an icon, a dramatic mogul, and beautiful MOTHER. What more can You get. And she's not FAT, she's just curvy and absolutely rocking the world of fashion(and us, okay, me) So, f off ppl, she's FABULOUS and owns GUCII CHANEL PRADA and u dont!

Oh and I ate fried chicken popcorn yest.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace