<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Monday, June 7, 2010
Happiness @ 11:46 PM

I hate my life i know this sounded so cliche but whateva I can say anything I like I want so shut the crap and get outta here before I kick your carrots in your fishballs you *!@$3%#*$^!$! Why am I feeling so bad all these months, these years??!! I feel so freakin unhappy even tho there are so may things to be gleeful about like: Glee, which brightens the whole dull tv shows this summer( Desperate Housewives??! Lost??!! 90210?!! Like Im so desperate to get lost in numbers darn arssess)(but wait Rachel got "dumped" by Finn Jesse and Puck, so its sad again/:), Outings with the gang, they are the awesomess people EVA( but wait, what if I screwed p by being too nosy again?!) and, well. Thats it??! Im going to turn 17 this thursday and tHATS IT?! I hate how I hated mydelf how can I let mydelf be like that urrrghhh*^#&@^#&#(@&!

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace