<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about ● chat ● links ● archives


Monday, June 7, 2010
7-6-1992 @ 2:04 PM

Photobucket
Rmb this?

It hurts like hell! I mean, I never had a sunburn before, not even when I did swimming during childhood and playing golf under the scorching sun now. Okay so I slantered sunscreen for both activities and none yesterday, but still, omybanana ma feet hurts like crap. They were red yesterday and still are red today. And not to mention my sunbrown hands. They were so tan and brown-er than my years of golfing under the Sun. It was okay, actually. I dont mind getting tan so much except if its my leg and face. I dont know why. I like snow white legs and pale colourless complexion, with a tint of blush. The face, not the leg, of course. My hands hurt a heello today at sch. Yeah I know todays Sunday so WTH are we doing at SCHOOL?!! Phessh, ask the teachers. Okay, they also sacrifised their time. So blame the MOE. How dare they put SPM trials in August. It used to be in October. What-the-fish happened to the system??! yuck.
Anyway today is WenHui's Bday(7thof June)

Photobucket

This here is Wenhui= very pretty and nice.

HAPPIE BURFDAY HON! =P

crystal

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace