<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday, June 6, 2010
twinkies @ 10:18 PM

zombieland was not so funny the 3rd time watching. I was there lazy-ing on the sofa and watching Woody Harrelson and some Jesse guy and this smoky-eye girl and Abigail Breslin crash a shop. My dad seem shocked but not disturbed. Jase was disturbed by dad's constant questions about why oh why did they crash all those glass cabinets?? etc. Mum looked bored(cause she did not have a single clue what the movie was about except for zombies and guns). Johnson shuffled from pc to tv and back to pc again. This reminded me of the first time I know of the existence of twinkies. and then I rmbrd Jon or Renee or Mal who told me that it was the American version of Twiggies. Then I found out I ard knew yellow sponge cake with cream existed. so I felt empty and bored again.

I miss you guys/

crystal

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace