<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Back To Blek @ 10:21 PM

I feel this post is going to be as random as porridge shit.





Yeps, im back from my "KayElle Treep"(lol, i noe its suppose to be cute, but im in a pretty lousy mood right now, so...). Just watched Nigahiga's random vids. They are so awesome I was and am still screamin' " RYAN HIGA DATE ME DATE ME DATE ME YOU HOT SINGLE FUNNY FREAK!!!!!!!!"etc. Okays so he and his long time gf Tarynn were rumoured to have split up recently, but still, "DATE ME DATE ME DATE ME RYAN HIGA"* insert drooling sequence.

Okays back to topic/back to blek



I guess im a pessimist/optimist, depends on mood scale. Sometimes I feel like Im 60% happy 50% depressed or vice versa. It really bugs me because I feel unsatisfied with life, who has given more than I deserve. Im dissatisfied with my life, the nothingness in it. Maybe it isnt life I guess, maybe its the little things inside my brain, the little unhappiness-es that slowly, slowly eat their way thru my heart. I cant blame life for this, for I noe I haven done much or gave my very best in everything. In every aspect of my life. Whether its in music, or sports, or studies, or even relationships, I never really put in much effort. SO thats why im always so empty?? Lul, I guess I just like to whine and rant on stupid random things that would probably piss poeple off coz they think that Im SO lucky to have ex. House, condo, talent in music sports studies blah, great supporting family lovely friends and etc. The turth is, yeah Im SUPER overjoy that GOD blessed me with all of these. But, then again, is He truly with me? Or have I drift away without knowing?
crystal

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace