<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, June 9, 2010
How? @ 10:44 PM

I recently bought this Sony Walkman W250 for RM 299.90 Okay, so its some 3 months ago(make that feb)*Gosh im itching my sunburn leg now. It was pink and girlish. I wanted purple cause its PURPLE and its sexier. But i stuck to elle and Uncle Ee's advice and bought the pink one. But now the Sony people are introducing the NEW WATERPROOF ONE. OMG ITS RM299.90 also.Mines the non-waterproof version(hmmp) Anyways heres what I dont have:
Photobucket

and what I have:
Photobucket

which is okay laa I guess.(actually this isnt the real one that I bought-mine got silver surface) Like as if Im gonna listen to music while pooing and doing my other knickknack beeswax thing right? Plus the new model looks so metallic. Theres just one problem tho. How the hell do I eject the freaking thing? I mean when I sync it and finished downloading all the songs in it, I want to disconnect it or UNsync it or eject it somehow. I dont want to spoilt some RM299 walkman which was Mums gift to me. So how do I eject tit? I turn to MrGoogle for help ofcourse but he disappointed me with really non-related thingys. Now Im stuck in a headache and I dont want to spolt this walkman by plucking off the connecting USB so "suddenly". Oh what to do?

crystal

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace