<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Outing with Brain Twin @ 10:35 PM

Went out with Brain Twin - YeeWei at Klg Mall today.Was quite fun as we have had not seen each other for such a LONG TIME and she's my brain twin, so we talked alot and chatted alot and gossiped alot. It was awesome. We wore black and jeans without pre-knowing( duh, we're brain twins) and both of us still wore our hair the smae way- messy, think and long. She thought both of us have messy and funny-looking hair but I thought we looked fine. haha. Anyways we talked about each others schs(me being in STK while her in SMKCC). We gossiped as any other girlwho met up with their girlfren would. But the gossip part was mild-we werent like those bitches who backstab others in the process.Most of the time we walk and talk about recent events in each others life, whats new and hows the old. As usual the love sunbject came up but I really dont feel like talking about it.(tho I REALLy did have alot to say.) He-say-She-say stuff popped out and well, I feel something was amiss. I dont know, the chemistry between us has changed alil. But I find Yee much refreshing, tho shes still the same ol brain twin, only much more mature adn, well different in a sorta way. I spilled choc bubble tea over her jeans when trying to prove to her that I indeed can eat the pearls without drinking the mucky drink. I was unsuccessful and spoilt her jeans with choc stain. But she did not mind, so it was cool. I can imagine other people frustrating and agitating over spilled milk-or in this case, spilled choc bubble tea, hell even I the Drama Queen Bee of this century would have acted like a very rude Mariah Carrey but she didnt. She's still very cool and Im glad we're still brain twins. We ended up taking pictures of the stain and the chocalate-spilled floor as a sort of stupid remembrance in her phone( You have upgraded u biatch=D). We'd forgotten to camwhore tho='(. At last mum and her fren my primary sch teacher Miss Teng waited for us at KFC and she and I parted. Mum obviously have had a grand time with Miss Teng during tea as she who said will come and get me at 4.30 came one hour later. came back home lethargic and lazy for range. Read mags and a new book I'd bought with Elle-The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson, who died in Nov 2004. His book made such a phenomenon. I still have not finished the book so we'll see how it goes,tho his plot is rather interesting. I like the character Lisbeth-she's cool, rebellious and amzingly rasional( well, somtimes).Texted with Hil regarding her studies. Gonna start making notes for her at this rate. All wells that ends well.

P.S. No photos cause they're all in Yee's phone.(UPGRADED PHONE)(*Envy)

crystal

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace