<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday, June 6, 2010
Firstly @ 9:01 PM

Actually this first post is suppose to be as long as Physics period but im way too tired cause I'd just washed 10++ cars OMGWd all by myself(not really) and i've got a sunburn on the first half of my feet(aahss) and my bros and mum are watching Zombieland, again. *I nak tengok juga!

So ciao.
Sorry for the short and meaningless post.Will be TRYING to update this (4th) blog consistently without fail. And add plenty of photos(of myself, hah no, just kidding, but seriously) and write alota nice crap.

So ciao. Again.

crystal

Heres a pic of ma feet:
Photobucket

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace