<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about ● chat ● links ● archives


Friday, June 25, 2010
RANT ON PWTTKSBTDBSLACAPWAPTG @ 6:19 PM

Olympiad tomorrow._.

I know I know, whadda hell am I doing here when I should be somewhere exercising my brain to become a quarter of that of a mathlete? I dunno. I've got 79 for English. Nobody got anything higher than that. Hell, whats wrong with the markings? I highly suspected teacher to :
a) Calculated wrongly
b) Harbour very high expectations of us only to be crashed by our ugly essays
c) Not wanting us too become too pompous with constant A's.
d) Menopaus-ing


I'm such a failure._.

But I digress.

Today, I shall rant on People who think they know sports but they dont but still laugh and criticize at people who actually play the game.Or in short, the PWTTKSBTDBSLACAPWAPTG.



Dont give me that look. You very well know who YOU are.



Funny you know? Just the other day when I was practising golf at the range with mic after SUCH a long time(3 days), there were these 2 stupid smokers who looked at my shot and one said," Kluang memang takde golf champion ni".

And I said, " Fuck you Luzzer."

Well, I THOUGHT it, but still.



Then the other one( who is FAT and wore a red tight shirt and looked like a pathetic luzzer with a GREAT wallop of pig belly bounded by red cloth/NOT a pretty sight) replied, " Memang la, tu Johor punya junior, ho! semua hebat giler. Macam mana nak fight ni?"



Fck you fck you FCK YOU



Serious;y, I was just topping and maybe shang-ing a few balls but it AINT that bad okay. I dint practise that much now that SPM came into the scene. But then both nincompoops started babbling again.



" Tengok Korea. Mereka, ho! selalu practise sini sana." Then looking at someone who is practsing a wood. " Tu stick kan, mereka bagus main tu. Satu pukul, hu! dah sampai green."

" Betol tu, malaysia, aisyo, tak dah harapan la." then looking at me top.

" HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA"

" Ei, jangan la ketawe ni, hnaya la beginner dia,"



Holy fckerroni.

Okay maybe I was acting a lil too dramatic over what they said, but seriously, you would too if they were talking bad about you IN FRONT of you. Total Bad Behaviour. Unforgivable and highly disagreeable.

I fumed. I screamed(mentally). I stinky-angry-dark-faced.
Then I gave my best on a few balls. They went up in the right direction, 110m. ha! beat that pucks! Whos talking now?!

Lol *insert crazy evil mwahahahs*

Seriously, we should nvr laugh or criticize athletes or anybody who's trying a hand in a new hobby. I admit I criticised others and probably laughed at them as well but I am truly sorry for what I did. Who knew I would get retribution just by smirking at Sergio hooked that ball into the pond at Par 3? *sigh.

Anyways beginners are not called beginners for nothing OKAY. They just BEGAN playing and they dont have much experience in such so we cant go around taunting them and criticising them BADLY. Its wrong and should be stopped. Immediately. We make mistake. And we learned from them. Thats why you get Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Kaka, Roger Federer, Ai Miyazato, and *cringe* Cristiano Ronaldo. Okay scratch the last one, he only gets by by his good looks and stupid hair.

So there. Bitch if you may, but I seriously have NO TIME for you.

crystal

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace