about
● chat
● links
● archives
Monday, October 31, 2011
Myself @ 2:56 PM
Myself is me,
And I, myself.
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night,
And just stare at the ceiling
With myself.
It is a wonder how a plain view
Such as that of a ceiling
Can be as interesting as anything else that often interest the heart.
I and myself agreed that it must be its simplicity
And the way it silently hovers above us, protecting us from the skies,
that intrigue our constant observation.
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night,
And stare into the darkness
that lays upon me.
Sometimes myself isn't there.
So sometimes, I get too afraid to even close my eyes,
And often I wish and wish and wish that I do not have to rely purely on myself to accompany me
In nights like these.
about
Crystal
I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
about
Crystal
I've already told you-
I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
THAT is all.
Kapeez?