<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about ● chat ● links ● archives


Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Poems @ 11:10 AM

You know what they say about poems-
All it takes is one word,
And everything would either fall in place,
Or out.
And when the wonders(if the poem is truly amazing)
Were read and felt,
Appreciated and remembered,
The last line is always the hardest to finish,
And to let go.

It is the same with love.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace