about
● chat
● links
● archives
Monday, October 24, 2011
Stranger @ 12:28 AM
Hello there stranger traveller,
Now please, don't go on just yet;
Would you kindly entertain this girl, and
Let her tell you a story of sorts?
I promise it wouldn't be too long.
It wouldn't bee too non-sensical either.
I promise.
A girl's promise weights more than a thousand King's treasure.
Now, don't you turn your back on me just yet,
Listen-
I was born above this ground,
Yet my heart has fallen into the darkness of the deepest pits;
I was made to live,
Yet when I reached the age where all roses come with thorns,
I have stopped believing;
Look, look here stranger;
I know what is swimming in your mind now-
I am a pretty lass, and a pretty lass shouldn't be out here,
At this hour,
Here, the Woods.
Where danger roamed like the wind.
Have I finished my story?
Why, my good stranger,
I see keenness in your eyes,
Your sly tongue slithered out carelessly.
Do you think I know not who you are?
Stranger, you are no stranger.
I kneeled before you like a beggar a thousand suns ago.
I pleaded for your mercy,
To take plight in this poor girl's soul.
Now do not tell me you don't recognize me;
For you walked a tad bit faster than when you first stepped into the Woods,
And when I beckoned you to stop and listen to me,
You had the utmost intent to leave me behind,
Again,
Like how you did, many moons
And Ragnoraks before.
Have I finished my story?
Go, run.
Run as fast as your feet can take you,
For I fear if you do not, my love will try to consume you once more,
Like how my claws are trying their best to not severe your limps,
Like how my mouth is trying it's best to not bite your tongue.
Run.