This song has always been pretty soothing for me even though I do not catch what Radiohead is singing about. It just...makes me feel so much better. Or maybe that's just a delusion.
I like Regina's cover the best even though many people*Radiohead hardcore fans* would disagree. She sents shivers through my veins.
A heart that's full up like a landfill A job that slowly kills you Bruises that won't heal You look so tired, unhappy Bring down the government They don't, they don't speak for us I'll take the quiet life A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprises
Silent Silent
This is my final fit, my final belly-ache with No alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprises, please
Such a pretty house, such a pretty garden No alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprises, please
about
Crystal
I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
about
Crystal
I've already told you-
I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
THAT is all.
Kapeez?