<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, February 12, 2011
MICROSCOPE MADNESS @ 11:19 PM

crap some of my classmates have alrealy finished their bio presentation and by the look of things, their slides must'd been pretty good. Shoot, I thought talking about microscopes would be easy but damn,how do I even start? Okay I say I'll start with history of Light microscope and moving on to the structures of it and how we should correctly use it. And then I've put in the history of Electron microscope and the structures of it and bla.I think I can list down a few types of electron microscopes and list their diff since theres the SEM and TEM ones. Oh and of course I'll list down the disadvantages and advantages of both types of microscopes as well as compare how animal cells look like under both microscopes. Later on I'll explain how resolutions and magnifications take part in using a microscope. I'll compare how objects look like under different maginifications and stuff. Insert pictures and so on and so forth. What is resolution anyways? How we can focus into the object? Oh crap crap crap I'm feeling nauseous.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace