<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday, February 27, 2011
lone @ 10:15 PM

I admit it. I do not like being alone. The idea terrifies yet mesmerize me. When I feel hectic loneliness is like a distant dream, something that I never truly tried but I knew I had been through before. Loneliness engulfs you and makes you grow into yourself more when you associate yourself with it in time. You do not hate it-Instead you embrace it like an old friend. But it is an arch enemy too. It lures you into its well set-up trap and for a while you would seem fine, but then when you realised you're the only one visiting the temple all by your own it would have all been too late to realised that you had made loneliness a religion. I am fine being alone, eating lunch and dinner by myself, reading with myself, walking nonchalantly to nowhere, answering calls and fake laughter. I can be cool with loneliness. But I couldn't trick it-It knows I'm losing. The reason I stare into the screen of my laptop is to seek for accompaniment. Cliche but if you're someone who stares at the laptop all day, you'll know what I'm talking about.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace