about
● chat
● links
● archives
Sunday, February 27, 2011
somethings are better said @ 1:32 PM
1.
I smell coffee. It must'd been nescafe.
I wish you would call me.
And make my day great again.
This is a lame introduction.
'Cause most of the time I go mysterious
Precocious than usual
With time.
2.
Thank God its Sunday.
3.
Thank God She already had hers.
4.
Thank God I'd already bathe+dressed.
5.
Hoping to finish whatever homework+assignment the lecturers had given to us.
6.
Wished that I'd studied and revised BIO.
7.
Wished that I wasn't so lame.
8.
Wished that I was/wasnt something-which-I'd-forgotten-cause-am-too-hungry
END (for now)
about
Crystal
I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
about
Crystal
I've already told you-
I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
THAT is all.
Kapeez?