<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Fuck the Rich @ 1:15 PM

In the future, I'm gonna marry someone very rich and very handsome. He is gonna court me with bouquets of red-blood roses, or white ones. He is gonna set up a candlelight dinner for me at the roof-top of his $5 million villa overlooking the majestic view of city lights, or a sea of bright stars decorating the night sky. He is gonna have different kinds of scented candles set up on a table with silky white tablecloth. He is gonna have flowers on it. He is gonna cook expensive and delicious-looking lamp chop or pasta. For dessert, he'll feed me Godiva Chocolate coated tiramisu. We are gonna drink glasses of exquisite liquor in crystal wine glass. Then we will slow dance to the night sound because some music are too cheesy to be taken romantically. We will stare in each others eyes and sent flirty messages via mind waves. Slowly, he will cup the right side of my face gently, and slowly put his face closer to mine. His lips will brush over mine with such cheeky intention that my heart will pound so fast I swear he is gonna hear it. And he will. He will put a stop to my racing heart and kiss me, very quietly and delicately, as if I am a tender blossoming bud. And then the pressure increases, and the more he tried to be gentle, the more I will blossom.And when I became something much stronger to withstand his animosity, his hunger will overtake him and he will kiss me with such passion that I will be out of breath. And then the night will be over. A gleam of sunbeam will shoot across the big expensively decorated room and shine just right above my eyes. I will wake up, and find myself blissfully lying on his warm chest. And there I will stay, not thinking, not even touching, but just enjoying the peacefulness and the calmness of his breathing.
In the future, he will be so rich that he can afford all my Chanel dresses and Gucci sunglasses, my Coach bag and my Salvatore Ferragamo stilettos . He is gonna bring me to all the fancy restaurants where they serve caviar and other expensive-looking items that are actually not delicious but we will order them, because we can afford them. He will bring me high-end functions and I will meet Angelina Jolie, or Demi Moore or Obama or Kirsten Dunst.

And then I'll wake up, and everything will be just a maybe again.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace