<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, December 29, 2010
New year resolutions 2011 @ 3:02 PM

2011 is just 'round the corner and that always means a long long devastatingly impossible list of NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!!!!! Yes, like everybody in messed-up Earth, I stuck to my new year resolutions like cheap stickers on an equally cheap sticker book. I rarely kept my own promises to myself, let alone the LIST. I guess we never truly kept up to our resolutions because we set up one friggin' difficult list that needs the strength of 5 Superman and the wits of 3 seasons of Madmen. We set up too high of an expectation, only yo NOT do anything but drone, drone on how life never seems to change to the path we would have want it to be in a new year .*disappointment alert, Obama* .So what should we do? Plan a new list, only to follow it for half a minute before giving in to that wondrously evil cupcake and sleeping on a lit that you'd planned to read and understand, just so you can impress that hot preppy chick across the classroom or not do anything at all and let 2011 come and take its reign *who the hell cares?!*?

Fret not, at least for me. New year resolutions are cliche but essential,and it need not be too high of a standard or such. For me, my new year resolutions would be as follow:

1) Try to concentrate in class.
2) Study smart and do well in CAL exams.
3) Make new friends.
4) Don't get mug.
5) Try to hangout more often.
6) Learn the art of lying, the better addition.
7) Stop laughing in the middle of a convo for nothing.
8) Read the Golf Rules book.
9)Enter fun clubs.
10) Follow your resolutions.

etc.

I don't dare to write more cause I'm really afraid that I coundan keep up as I often always never keep up my promises. But what the heck, I just hope I'll follow resolution no 10.

*cross fingers*

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace