<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Thursday, December 30, 2010
Teary @ 9:15 PM

Today was a good day.

Okay who am I kidding ? Its the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!1

*GLEE GUSH GUSH GLEE GIGGLE*

Met Rash , Sanjoo, Sam G and Dhanik and Navin and Najwa and Aisha and Zahari all in one day! so happy. And met xue's Kenny and Yu kang, they are such awesome peppel! Chatted with hil about everything that we can think of. Im so HAPPY!



But best of all, its you. Yes you. Im so glad . OMG I get so emotional!!!!!!!

Sigh* I wish...this would last so many life times. Infinity. Sigh* Why do couples break up so fast or married ones divorce after several years when you can have this? Soft, hard, sweet, godsmackin' twosome which is so warm and fuzzy and ahhh...Don't make me cry._.

It ended all too fast.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace