<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Graduating 1 @ 9:23 AM

SPM is finally finishing. And by finally finishing I mean finally comes down to three subjects(woots BIO! ACCOUNTS! CHINESE!) So here I am, with Bio tomorrow, blogging away relentlessly and trying not to blab blab blab. Gah, I dunno. I kept spouting the sentence " I dunno" religiously these days. I dunno why.*laughs
Okay, deep breath.*breathe in out panic panic. Oh crap, SPM is finishing dang it-it is FINISHING! Oh gosh, when next tuesday came, I'll be finally graduating from my sekolah best sekali(joke), sekolah tampoi kluang(no joke) and rumah kedua(gosh I pity you form 1 to form 5 peppel next year cause you guys are staying at school until 4 or 5 ++ according to the days-Now your sekolah would definitely be your rumah kedua*insert sympathetic muahaha-but still, My Sympathies) I would no longer need to wake up at 5.45am to the sweet sound of my phone alarm screaming, press the worn-out off button, restart the phone, set a new alarm to 6.15am before retiring back to the comfort of my blankets( Sony Ericsson's phone allow me to off my phone and yet receive a much loved alarm call.). I would no longer need to stare into the face of bread dough every weekdays mornings, brushing its teeth , washing its face ,criticizing its face before finally let it off begrudgingly. I would no longer need to wear that white collar shirt and pull that blue pinafore onto my potential-plane-landing-area body. No longer would I rush to drink my hot burning cereal drink because I am really behind time. No longer would mum drive to the gates of Heng Manor and honking her Royal Highness Princess Michele to come out skipping bubbly to her carriage*Joke. No longer would I have to drag my lazy bum to the noisy class of 5STA1 . No longer would I be greeted by Xue sitting on eitehr Limin's or Michele's seat. No longer would we have to wait for Limin to come while we chatted about recent stuff and the future. No longer would they stare at my failed attempts to be funny. No longer would they laugh at my failed attempts to be funny. No longer would I squabble with xue. No longer would I laugh at Michele's jokes. No longer would Limin be rolling her eyes at my silliness. No longer would I kept peeking at Jay hoping he would forgive me, even if its just a while. No longer would we laugh at the Dai Sai group. No longer would I hear Ah Ngais constant complaints about the world e.i. politics, rights, school, teachers, students, grades, food, other people etc. No longer would I purposely make fun of Yap's frog face and equally froggy voice*ribbit. No longer would I attempt to diminish his pride to a low point of zero. No longer would we attempt to talk to Jeffrey about his views on love and girls. No longer would I hear Lingo and Jay making bombastic jokes that drowned the whole class with laughter. No longer would Hazreena visit each and everyone's desk threatening us to give the class protection fees*hehe. No longer would Mak Ngah Sab shout at us for being too noisy. No longer would Pak Ngah Vik stare cluelessly in the air while we asked him certain stuff.No longer would Tay be called John Dalton, Roti John and Ah John*bless him if other people ever found out his lovely names.No longer would the whole class laugh(or even worse) stare blankly at my failed attempts o be funny. No longer would I feel the pain when Jay ignores me. No longer would we laugh at the potential of Saisai and tiga period being together.No longer would Mr Phillip try to instil good values into our stubborn heads, No longer would Pn Shafini get teary when we did not pass up our homework. No longer would Pn Balkesh's snobby face stunt us with her equally snobbish but brilliant mouth. No longer would Pn Hendon make us laugh. No longer, no longer, NO LONGER!

And yet those are the stuffs that make me nostalgic.

I'm going to graduate next tuesday with my fellow chinese-paper candidates. Some of my friends had graduated yesterday*dang it. But how sweet is my Shuai Ge for giving the remaining SPM candidates his most ikhlas restu*roll eyes*Nevertheless, thank you. I will miss you guys, even Cikgu Yazid for his funniness and his strictness* I don't really dislike him. I will miss this school. Yes changes will come, but I still hope the people who are always beside me would love me for who I am and take me as what I will become.

Xue, Michele, Limin, Love you guys mucho.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace