<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about ● chat ● links ● archives


Friday, October 14, 2011
Eat dipshit you dipshit @ 2:55 PM

Decided to let anger in today as my company rather than sorrow. Fuck this shit. I give up.
Btw all these anger are generated by the pile of hypocrisy in which you have accumulated very nicely in the timespan of my misery. Thank you for being so wonderfully dipshitty to me and thank you for giving me dipshit. Now please, go eat dipshit you dipshit.Eat it and scream and cry and then scream again because I can't hear you. Scream you dipshit. Scream. And maybe you'll understand how I felt these days of misery and probably you'll see that I'm not running away anymore-I'm running at you, full throttle, filled with fury and fuel produced by your dipshit.
Eat mine while you're at it.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace