<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, October 14, 2011
You are now officially the BFF @ 6:08 AM

Just realized I have no best friends. Just realized I really do not have any bestfriends. I mean I have friends-the good ones, the flirty ones, the fake ones, the fun ones, the hardworking ones, the I-need-you-as-my-listener ones, the you-need-them-as-listeners ones, the funny ones, the morbid ones, the crazy ones, the non-sensical ones, the angry ones, the smart ones, the silly ones, etc.
But then they somehow do not fit into the best friend category as a separate unit- a bestfriend constitutes all these friends' traits in a whole entity-and somehow I can't find one. Well, I had one. But whether he is still one, that's a whole new level of a topic in which we will come to a conclusion when I get a power rangers tshirt or a digimon one, which I will of course get it. Obsession No 1 *
I don't have many to talk with. Sure my god bro is great at listening and giving advices, but nowadays I'm too adamant to call him, partly because I don't want to make him feel that I only call him at the times of my troubles and because I simply do not want to bother this good man*okay I'm afraid of his girlfriend*
I like my housemate/classmate, but she has got a beau now*my good friend as well* and currently in a state where I couldn't help but feel "Awww" for them. Thus I am adamant to insert in any sad stories twirling in my swirling life. Spiralling like a spiral can ever spiral.
I can't call my braintwin-I owed her too many stories, and because there are too many stories untold, the nicknames we gave each other seem worthless now.
I can't call my highschool mates. Truth to be told they are not exactly my bestfriends, but I will stand up for them even if the chips go down, because I do love them.
So that leaves me to Jason? I told him partially about my problems sometimes but somehow it's rather hard cause he either becomes amused or disgusted.
So that leaves me to this blog. So you are my bestfriend now. Keep this title safe and be responsible. I hate to deal with abandonment issues.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace