<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Graceful Attempts @ 2:30 PM

Save me!
For I am Grace and the above blog title demands so.

Save me!
For a girl named Grace is saved but I am not because my name is not Grace.

Save me!
For I am Grace, just that I am known in another name and my name is far from Grace.

Save me!
For I have gone into denial.
For I have gone everywhere and nowhere.
For I am lost in this world of brilliant lights and headache-induced flavours.
For I do not think I have the guts to say no-
Or if I want a Yes-to fight back, hold my head up against the cold
Chilly blizzard that was once my home and fight,fight
Win.

Save me!
Save me!
Save me!
For my name is not Grace, even though I am Grace, and the above blog title demands so.
For we need each other.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace