<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about ● chat ● links ● archives


Wednesday, November 3, 2010
To Michi with Hearts @ 8:19 PM

Finally, our understanding for each other has caught up with the passings of time and space we had spent together. We are now finally, if not forever(but wishing it'll last 12 lifetimes) getting to know each other more and being the lovey-dovey bffs we are supposed to be. Thank you for letting me know the love of your life and your thoughts on that and so on- I love you and I never thought I would, sincerely.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace