<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, October 9, 2010
The War @ 6:18 PM

How fast the years have passed by.
In just 6 weeks, we will have our final, real,
future-moulding war.
In just 6 weeks, we will arrive to the
war zone, and fight hard,with
our blood and tears and sweat slithering down our
numb fingers, and sprained necks.
We will fight hard, and conquer our
fears. And ourselves.
We will leave the place of hopes and dreams-either shattered or
reformed-
and come out better-or worse
than who we are before.
Before we fight, before this war,
we will plan, we will prepare, we will practise hard.
We will also dream, and talk of our dreams to each other.
We will become great warriors,
we will survive the bloodshed
and come out heroic.
We will continue our glory to earn what we deserve-
Gold.
We will continue fighting and preparing and conquering to get what we
want, what we need-
Gold.
No matter how bruised we will become,no matter
if our bodies deteriorated day by day of
old war wounds.
No matter how we might deserted our love ones,
and lose our true selves,
we seek for Gold, because Gold is a hazy dream
and an old folks tale
that our ancestors and heroic warriors now
tried to grasp on to It, and some fall deeply,
sadly, into the vast black hole of
greed and lust, well some
succeed, and won, and lived their lives full of grape wine
and soft skins,
and silken ropes.
Gold brings power, It gives
Luxuries-some said It's better than Heaven.
But fellow warriors, Generals,
Heroes,
Friends,
Is only Gold we need?
or is there something else far more valuable-and unfounded-
To be seek?
So a question I asked - and hope the answers are as satisfying as midnight sunshine-
If Gold was not the Holy Grail, what would thou lives become?
Micahna, brave and disciplined,
spoke first, with the wind and leaves and old forest smell at her back:
"I would be a cook,a baker and make the finest flake seed cake,
sweet and crumbs and everything great."
Xannahnin continued after The Maybe-Baker:
" I would arrange flowers, creatively and beautifully,
design and brighten any lavish parties and
deaths."
Limona surprised us the most:
" I would be a sculptor, and a painter.
I would mould and pull and push and produce
the most permanent works of art and beauty
from stones and granites."
And what of I?
I stood on top of the stone steps of past warriors,
and bellowed:
" I would write , and travel,
and see the world as the world would see me."
There was silence, and neither said anything.
For there is nothing to be said,
for it is too mellow to say anything,
So we dream, and hope that we will receive
Gold, so that we will achieve what we wanted to be.
Friends, sempre paratus,
We're going in.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace