<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, October 22, 2010
Party @ 5:35 PM

Friends and Foe:
I stand on the stage before you,
to be in the crowd behind you,
and invite you to my birthday party
for my Aunt Marie Lucie.

It's on next Saturday,
the day after Monday,
Only ladies, remember,
bring your husbands too.

Wear you best flock,
if you don't have any,
Wear your best bow
On your feet,and
Your best shoes
on your head.

There will be punch
to eat-
And lemon tarts
to drink.
bring a present,
if you are not coming.

We'll play a good game of charades,
Imagine all the singing and dancing!
So come to the party,
if you cant,
and we'll give you a seat,
so you can sit on the floor.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace