about
● chat
● links
● archives
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Maybe @ 5:29 PM
Maybe this was not meant to be after all.
haha, how easily I bow down to defeat. How strange, how naive!
This is not me at all.But Im growing into something-submissive, obedient, and restricted.
Freedom is becoming a blurr dream of colourful smog and crystal-clear tears.I long to be a bird, any bird actually(not a crow, they look horrible). I want to spread my wings and fly-But behind every brid there is a bigger predator bird, a sinister hunter, the gigantic-alien of the airplane, the Earth's atmosphere, vacuum-outerspace, the dazzling milky Way, the never-ending UNIVERSE, and who knows, Heaven?
I am restricted, bounded by the invisible strings that I myself make.
Maybe, this will not work out at all.
But I am still hoping.
about
Crystal
I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
about
Crystal
I've already told you-
I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
THAT is all.
Kapeez?