<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about ● chat ● links ● archives


Friday, July 23, 2010
When Someone I Love Is Hurt @ 11:09 PM

When someone I love is hurt,
I never know what to say.
I scowl and growl.
I slam doors.
I shut myself up in my room and put KEEP OUT on the
door.
I glare at people who say things like
" Why the moody face? Cheer up the world is fine
Don't worry Be happy!"
I can't even run away into my favourite books.
The hurting follows me there and won't let me stay.
I just lie on my bed and concentrate on crying.
I am not one bit hopeful.
I act dumb and numb with everybody.
Even people who are completely outside it all.
Like my Bahasa Melayu teacher or Nina.
Even when I know I'm being stupid
and only making things worse,
I can't help it.

But, all the time, I'm hurting too.
I yearn, with every atom of me, to make things right
for the person I love.
It would be better to be comforting,
To be cheery, to make little jokes,
Or even just to say how sorry I am.

I can't. Hardly ever.
I just ache and ache and ache.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace