<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, August 14, 2010
MORGAN VS HIGA @ 1:19 PM



This guy here Is Morgan from East Malaysia.
And he reminds me of Ryan Higa.
Dont Believe me?
Watch and compare.
Not that I'm saying Morgan is a copycat or anything. He IS kinda funny. Really. And I seriously love The Fluffy Bunny Challenge vid.
Still, he reminds me of Ryan so much.
Both are hot.
Both are Asians.
Both are funny.(ok, Ryan is funnier)
Both made vids at home, in their rooms.
Both used fast tempo when talking.
Both have RnB songs for background music.
Both talk random stuffs.
Well.

See it for yourself to believe it!


about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace