about
● chat
● links
● archives
Monday, August 23, 2010
GRATEFUL @ 5:22 PM
God has been good to me lately. But then again,
havent He been good to me all along?
SPM trials was so far so good. I've got great motivation to burn the midnight oil. Life is looking up. But then again,
havent it always been okay?
Maybe I think too much sometimes.
Maybe they are right. I am really too silly.
But I like to think, to day-dream and to wander around in my vast imaginary land. Where all the colours have no distinct borders and wings are grown behind our backs. Large, white, pure and strong. My wings shall take me further than I ever thought I can go. But where would I head?
That huge portion of my heart where he has taken away- Will it be cold and empty? Or will it still remain there, as if
noone has stolen it away from me?
Or will it be replaced?
(wait, scratched that)
But that's a thought,
isnt it?
Ahhhh, I really do think too much.
about
Crystal
I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
about
Crystal
I've already told you-
I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
THAT is all.
Kapeez?