about
● chat
● links
● archives
Saturday, July 10, 2010
random V @ 1:56 PM
Im practically a bad person, aren't i?
I mean I always sneer at others who did not take of their relationships well. I always say,"
phff, whats the big deal about it? You like him and she/he likes you so be together
laa, so
ngam. Just bloody accept her/him and tell the other party who still loves you to bloody move on. Simple as pie."
Well,turns out its not that bloody simple.It takes courage. But I handle myself bad still.
Altho we are all okay
ard(Right??
hmmm) but...well who cares.
Okay, I'm a very bad person, I
dont think I handled my emotions well, I like to just tell you to shut up if you're getting on ma nerves without caring who you are. I
dont care, be it the
Tuan Pengetua Kanan, Miss Juan or the PM, I wont care, I'll just tell what
im upset about in your faces.
THATS how rash I can be. I act on impulse and I never care about the consequences right until I cooled down and reassessed my situation.
I'l tell you what you should do and
shouldent and
thats that. I even wrote some stupid crappy shit last time and did some crappy stuff last time which eventually got me nothing but trouble and I truly regretted them and had even apologised about them. But really, piss me of and next you'll find your arse needing plastic surgery.
I mean it. It's that bad.
Well,I
havent done it yet as
Im still pretty rational. AND I say NO to violence.
But bloody hell I WILL stomp you like a gangster if you step into my turf.
Or else
Im pretty much a very gentle, kind-hearted and sweet person.
I'm very nice to people I like and I generally like to help people. But
ofcourse, every human being have a slight mental distortion within and deep down their hearts and I think I do have one. I think I do have an anger problem. I
dont show it. But if
Im swearing more than ever, well, then that means
Im pissed with the world. The politicians and the economy of our country, the rights to equality and the stark starvation rate and why beggars are still wandering on the streets and why people kill cute puppies and wonderful elephants for nothing AND why science and maths are going to be in BM. See, I CARE for this world. So
thats why I get angry easily, I JUST
DONT GET WHY PEOPLE
DONT JUST BLOODY SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS??!
Well, rant over.
Heres my real motive:
This post is NOT to
menyinggungkan hati people or
whateva. Its just a post to RANT about my anger. I mean, I have to vent out my inner volcano before violent actions take over me. Its just like anger management. Its therapy.
AND
Dont be scared off by my
sikap. Its just me.
Im NOT really like that.
Not all the time.anyways.
PEACE