<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about ● chat ● links ● archives


Friday, July 9, 2010
BAD MOOD @ 10:55 PM

I was going to eat chocolate cake out of frustration but I just realised, eating cannot solve any shit problems I have now. Only ACTION will. SO Im gonna try living for myself and give up chocolate cake. Im never going to give in to eating to help lower down my unhappiness because after the binge, I just feel more cranky.

And crankiness DOES NOT solve my problems.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace