<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday, July 11, 2010
Song @ 9:41 AM

Song of the Angel
Lips of a Sinner
There is nothing that one cannot do

Holy Grail of Mary
God is who I'll marry
Dear Lord but where are you

Song of the Angel
I'll sing it once more
Sing it and hum it until nightfall

Lord you're my savior
But I am a sinner
Where are you, father?
Where can you be?

Maybe I am lost
Lost in directions
Roads are diverse in hallucinations and temptations

Lord Im so cold
But Where is my rope
Where is my rope
to keep me warm?

This is the Song of The Angels
They sing it with glory
Sing it with glory and symphathy to me

The song of the emptiness
We can't do anything
Except to open our doors

Except to wait,
Except to wait......

for Him to come.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace