<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, January 21, 2011
Everyday @ 3:03 PM

Hold me from the back.
Embrace my everything.
Take me as who I am.
Carress me with your torturous gentleness.
Press your lips against my own.
Trace your nose with my fingers.
Bring me to heaven to and fro.
Bring me back to life again.
Take me to places I'd never been.
And I will never ever sleep.
If I do forgive me please.
I'm just too satisfied too happy too pleased.
Smooth as chocolate.
Sweet as cream.
Love the way you handle everything.
Then it was all over.
A dream, you say?
Too mellow to even fake a smile.
Going the distance is
hard.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace