about
● chat
● links
● archives
Friday, January 28, 2011
Before K @ 11:35 PM
Facebook is such a brilliant idea. The way Mark programmed it, I have no idea how, but this so called "geek" is creative, like seriously to the max. Who would have ever thought of making life easier(and making people alittle nosier) with your social life just a click away. Every time you signed in you would see your friends daily routines posted there for everyone-and anyone to kepoh and comment. You would know what they are up to without even talking to them. Nobody hates facebook. Nobody loves it either. With anyone who has a FB account, it is a start of a love-hate relationship between reality and the cyber world.
But I digress.
I want to talk to you like we used to. Can't we still be friends? Can't we still be able to hang out with each other without the awkwardness? Can't you look at me without hatred? Can't you just talk to me without your sour sarcasm? Can't you and I have The Talk? Can't you just forgive me?
Why couldn't you forgive me and forget my bashfulness and rude attitude. Why couldn't you help me? Why couldn't you reassure me that you're no longer mad at me, and you would not ignore me deliberately? Maybe I'm thinking too much, maybe you'd forgotten about my ugliness towards you. But everytime I see your name on that cyber space I just know that deep down somewhere, you still resented my attitude towards you in the past. The way that I treat you is bad, its crazy, its ridiculous and childish even. I know I know I KNOW! I want to cry but I couldn't cause its too silly- who am I to you, and you to me? I want to write something to you to ask for your forgiveness-or just to ask how you're up to, and how is the girl that you're in love now like. But heck, I know that whoever you're in love with must be a nice person who is in sync with you, and I know that I would never send you my unwritten message-I would never had the guts to ask you for forgiveness -it might bring back all the ugly memories and past faults. It was not your fault, but mine to blame, 110%. I'm very, very, truly sorry.
You're not just some friend-You're MY friend, and I'd lose you since the day I shouted.
about
Crystal
I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
about
Crystal
I've already told you-
I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
THAT is all.
Kapeez?