about
● chat
● links
● archives
Friday, September 3, 2010
SPM TRIALS OVER MWAHAHAHHA @ 5:27 PM
Yes, I know. Im bubbly too.
haha, yes you guess right! Its over. SPM TRIALS IS finally, FINALLY OVER.
Well, before you start going , " cheh, I thought SPM finished liao." I want to say....no I want to scream...
YES YES YES SPM TRIALS IS OVER YAY YAY YAY MWAHAHAHAHAHAH
done.
Okay, So, its all over and all. But of course I still need to prepare for the REAL DEAL. After I have my
Fun, that is!
oh okay, just a thought. I still need to study and all.
BUT, gosh, I can finally read books and magazines all day long(yeah, im a sorta nerd) and run and jump-rope and play tennis and golf and well, just sleep late in the morning. I also want to go to that BookFest @Malaysia 2010 at KL. I mean, its starting TOMORROW! Imagine all the books, the treasure, the golry...bought and stolen by other book lovers as crazy as me. Gahs! I will not be tamed.(Im so not cueing Miley Cyrus)
But of course, heres the down side: I still need to prove that I can deliver good results. Im afraid that my results for SPM trials will suck like shit. I mean, I did not exactly prepared well(guilty*) and I was very relax. Well, sorta relax. And my mind was on something else.And secondly, he is not here. I dont see him. I wnat to see him. But I couldnt. Would I ever see him in the future? I want to see him. To just, feel him(haha, that sounded SO WRONG). But, sigh* The futures a mystery.
I longed for a better future.
*still waiting.