<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Thursday, August 18, 2011
That feeling @ 8:25 AM

Is the feeling of emptiness. No doubt I have made my decision and I should stick by it relentlessly, but something is amidst. It's like I had lost someone dearly,a bestfriend ,a person who I know can make me really happy and who loves me. This feeling, this is strange.now I know if I were to do it again it would not only meant the end of the world for them, it would kill me. Who am I anyways? Who am I to tell him that I still do care for him and love him? No one has ever love me quite so dearly like how he does. And when you're loved by someone like him, its the grandest feeling like no other. I can't get enough of it and I want it all. Engulf it like I have been deprived of life itself and spit it out because I took it for granted.
I'm sorry for messing up with many minds-even mine was not spared.
And no, I didn't slept well last night because again, I was thinking of the times and no surprise, it stung everytime I think of those nights in that small dingy room where freedom and love interwove and souls were connected in the most contented ways. I hope I will not regret this.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace