<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314157545256904822?origin\x3dhttp://rougerouys.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about ● chat ● links ● archives


Thursday, August 25, 2011
Happiness at it's purest @ 3:35 PM

Do not why but this sentence kept running in my mind like a tape recorder on rewind. You asked me why I still deny the fact when my eyes were filled with so much love for you-this I do not know. You're right, you are always right. You know how I feel yet I kept hiding it away and confuse both of us further. Why? There I guess, will never be a precise answer to that question. I feel real happiness with you, and I feel as if we have already walked the roads with our fingers interwove for many years. Happiness at it's purest you said, and you asked me why am I still denying the fact. I like him. But I love you. This feeling makes me so weak and vulnerable because when you get hurt, my heart cracks a fine line at the septum yet I can't heal it because I'm the one holding the knife and scarring that trace amount of love that we have had. You said you have got a feeling that I will regret this in the future-you have no idea I have that feeling since I told you my decision.The feeling is as if i know i can hold you for life till our hair turns grey, our graves side by side, scattered with white roses showered by the children we made those everlasting nights together, yet I'm letting it go. I'm destroying my own happiness.

about
Crystal

I like purple, purple and green.
I did not did not like to hate to like to dislike to love to hate popcorn.
God + I
www.itsmecrystal.wordpress.com
That is all.
Saving
Grace